What People Are Saying
Rev. Dr. Beverly Tillman
Church Growth Strategist
What We Do
Supporting Churches to Increase Membership and Connection with Their Community by Implementing Highly Effective Strategic Holistic Systems.
We are a Church Growth Strategy ministry. We support Senior Leaders and their membership by identifying highly effective strategic opportunities that will grow their churches. We take a strategic “holistic” approach to growing churches whereby every activity within the church and the community work together for the good of growing the church.
Supporting churches to grow and connect with the community by implementing highly effective strategic holistic systems.
How We Do It
HERE IS WHAT GREATER HARVEST CAN DO FOR YOU
Everything we do is “specific” to your church only. We use a “holistic” strategy that is based on the principle that every activity must be appropriate and work together for optimal church growth.
After a inadept assessment and evaluation of your Church and your community we make “specific” recommendations that will grow your church, engage your members, and make your church both visible and of added value to your community. And lastly we coach, train and work with Leaders and their members to achieve your growth goals.
- Your members will become fully engaged in the growth process. They will become experts and proactive in inviting people to church.
- You will know exactly how to effectively keep visitors returning.
- You will have identified programs, people, ministries within your church that can be “leveraged” to grow your church.
- You will develop a “signage system” to facilitate a heightened level of awareness both in your church and your community.
- You will know and identify important aspects of your ministries that can be pivotal in growing your church.
- You will be engaging your community in very contemporary ways.
- You will plan and “maximize” outreach activities.
Who Is This For?
- Senior Leaders and churches who want to grow their church and do whatever it takes to grow.
- Senior Leaders and their members who have a positive outlook on growing their church
- Senior Leaders and members who will commit to the process
How are we different from other Church Growth programs?
- Everything we do is specific to your church.
- We apply a “holistic” approach. Meaning everything your church will do (all programs and ministries) will synchronize to work together.
- We do not tell you what to do. we “show” you how to do what we recommend for you.
- We use a growth “process” to church growth.
- We “guarantee” your success when you follow the system.
- Does your church want to meet its specific needs and objectives for growth?
- Does your church want to leverage the God-given gifts and talent of each member to expand the ministry?
- Does your church want to develop an Ministry that will embrace the culture?
- Does your church want a specific plan (and not a cookie cutter plan) to growth right now?
- Does your church want to Visitors to become members?
If you answered “yes” to two or more of these questions, you qualify for a FREE 30 minute Discovery Call with Dr. Tillman.
" Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,  teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you... "
- Matthew 28:19-20
REV. DR. BEVERLY TILLMAN, Founder and Author
About Greater Harvest
Greater Harvest Ministries supports Senior Leaders and their churches by using a strategic “holistic” growth system that will allow a church to grow when the process is followed. Our team uses updated and breakthrough opportunities that will guarantee church growth when followed.
Our mission is to support Senior Leaders and their members in growing their church by taking a strategic “holistic” growth approach such that the entire membership becomes empowered to succeed in growing their church.
Our Vision is to see community churches grow and become the church of Acts 2:47: Praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. as And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.